Facilitating Mediation and Arbitration Proceedings in Texas
Mediation is the process of settling a legal dispute outside of court through facilitated communication and negotiation by a neutral professional, the mediator.
Some benefits of working with a Denton mediation lawyer are:
- The opportunity for creative solutions or settlements not available in court, including settling premarital agreements
- Is a future focused process, aimed at resolving the critical issues
- Is more cost effective than going to court
- Saves time – no waiting on a court date or drawn out litigation
- It is a confidential process
During an intense legal dispute, the parties often have trouble letting go of grudges and backing down from their legal arguments so they can objectively identify opportunities for reaching an agreement and resolve critical issues. Experienced Denton mediation attorneys are trained to work with the parties to “put down the weapons” for the day and focus in on reaching a mutually satisfactory resolution of their dispute.
our denton mediation Attorneys are experienced & effective
At the Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II, P.C., attorneys and their clients stand to gain from the knowledge and wisdom of our certified, experienced mediators. The benefits David S. Bouschor, II and Jennifer Ramos offer include their combined legal experience and sound judgment—virtues that the litigants can count on in finding an amicable resolution to their controversy. Mr. Bouschor and Ms. Ramos are current practicing trial attorneys with cases in front of the judges in Denton and surrounding counties who also may preside over your case. This enables our Denton mediators to provide effective conflict resolution dialogue about the specifics of the parties’ matter. Our mediators are knowledgeable of the current law and local rules that affect your case.
Mediation Resources for Effective Dispute Resolution
The benefits of mediation are well known throughout the legal community, especially when it comes to Texas family law disputes and probate matters. The mediation process provides an effective and reliable approach to dispute resolution as an alternative to the more conventional adversarial form of litigation.
The ideal mediation setting emphasizes the overarching advantages that the mediation process offers to the parties. Experienced mediators should serve as neutral professional who can guide negotiations while maintaining focus on the goals of the parties.
Our mediation attorneys in Denton have significant experience with family law mediation and the collaborative divorce process. In addition to being an esteemed family law specialist, certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, he is the founder and current president of the Denton County Alternative Dispute Resolution Program (DCAP)—a non-profit organization that provides low-cost mediation services to the community. Additionally, attorney Jennifer Ramos has been certified to mediate disputes, offering Spanish language mediation services for multilingual parties.
Our experienced mediation attorneys have experience serving as the neutral, third-party guide in various legal disputes, ranging from family law matters to probate claims. Our reputation for professionalism and sound, objective judgment within the legal community of Denton is a significant reason why attorneys and have learned to count on us to deliver quality mediation services to aid in resolving their disputes.
By retaining our services, attorneys and their clients have access to the following mediation resources:
- Mediation experience: Attorney David S. Bouschor, II is an experienced trial advocate and credentialed mediator/ arbitrator accessible to the parties as knowledgeable and skilled legal resource to guide their case. Aside from experience, Attorney Bouschor has completed hundreds of hours of legal education related to alternative dispute resolution including the Harvard Negotiation Institute’s Advanced Negotiation Deal Design and Implementation program and the Bill Eddy High Conflict Institute for Family Law Professionals. Parties can also benefit from the mediation experience of Attorney Jennifer Ramos, who offers significant insight into important family law issues and can provide comfort to Spanish speaking parties.
- Top-tier mediation facilities: We can host mediation sessions at our purpose-built facilities, featuring spacious private rooms with quality amenities such as kitchens, gardens, outdoor patios, and rest areas. We craft our facilities to serve as an oasis for litigants who want to take a much-needed break between negotiations and discussions.
- Convenience: Our mediators are more than happy to travel to the location the parties choose to hold their mediation sessions.
- Mediation coordination: Attorneys and their clients can benefit from the services of our dedicated mediation coordinator who we assign to your case to facilitate the administrative aspects of the mediation process. The mediation coordinator is also available “on-call” to secure amenities and comforts for the parties.
- Legal experience: Our knowledgeable and experienced mediators have extensive experience with real legal practice. They are veteran attorneys possessing a sophisticated understanding of the relevant laws and issues that concern the parties to the mediation, including collaborative divorce and probate. We also have experience with multi-party litigation, having successfully resolved disputes with three or more parties, each represented by their own team of attorneys.
Contact Our Denton Mediation Lawyers today
Do you have a case or legal dispute that can significantly benefit from the guidance of a knowledgeable mediator who can draw from their experience and skill to facilitate the parties to negotiate a mutual resolution?
If so, you should reach out to the Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II, P.C. to retain the services of our experienced arbitrators and mediators in Denton. With top-notch mediation facilities and distinguished backgrounds in matters concerning mediation in Texas, we can help you bring your client closer to finding an amicable resolution to their legal claims.
David S. Bouschor, II is Board Certified In Family Law
Best Law Firms - Family Law Tier 1 - Awarded by US News & World Report 2018-2023
Highest level of Professional Excellence 2022 - Awarded by Martindale-Hubbell
Best Probate Lawyers in Denton 2023 - Awarded by Expertise
Best Divorce Attorneys in Denton 2023 - Awarded by Expertise
Best Divorce Attorneys in Denton 2021 - Awarded by Expertise
I definitely recommend this team of professionals
“I'm eternally grateful to the Law Office of David S Bouschor. Everyone on staff is professional, caring & courteous. I'm blown away at how well they handled my divorce during this unprecedented pandemic (considering how quickly everything was/is changing). Their office manager (Melissa) was wonderful whenever my fears got the best of me. I could always count on her responding quickly to any and all questions/ concerns I ever had. I definitely recommend this team of professionals to anyone in need of legal expertise.”
No bumps in the road, smooth and efficient.
“The probate process was totally complete in 4 months, over holiday season and during COVID no less.”
Made it as smooth as possible for me.
“I used them for my divorce and they did a great job. Made it as smooth as possible for me and gave me the guidance needed to make the right decisions.”
Great Family Law Attorney
“David Bouschor has provided superior guidance during a very stressful time. He explained my options and guided me down the proper path for my situation/circumstances.”
Her attention to detail and listening skills are by far the best.
“Her attention to detail and listening skills are by far the best.”
David Bouschor is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Big Firm Quality, Paired With the Small Firm Attention
Serving Spanish Speaking Clients | Abogados Que Hablan Español
Flat Fee Consultations
Nearly 60 Years of Collective Family Law Experience