Recently, we received word that our attorneys David S. Bouschor, II has been nominated yet again, and attorney Jennifer Ramos for the first time here at the Law Office of David S. Bouschor, II, P.C., will be recognized in the 27th edition of the Best Lawyers in America.
In honor of this exciting news, we'd like to take some time to shed some light on the Best Lawyers organization, and what makes our team here so special.
What Is Best Lawyers?
According to the organization's website, Best Lawyers is "the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession."
For over three decades, Best Lawyers has acted as a platform for lawyers around the world. The organization functions in 78 countries, features 105,603 lawyers worldwide, has processed more than 11 million lawyer-provided peer reviews, and features attorneys from 146 practice areas.
Best Lawyers founders Steven Naifeh and Gregory White Smith, graduates of the Harvard Law School, created Best Lawyers to highlight the work of leading lawyers across the world.
Best Lawyers uses a five-step process to nominate and recognize lawyers at the top of their game:
- Nomination. The Best Lawyers process is based entirely on peer review. Lawyers can nominate their peers as Best Lawyers, but cannot nominate themselves.
- Peer review. Lawyers close to a nominee or in their area provide feedback to Best Lawyers, vouching for a nominee's quality of work and achievements in the legal field.
- Analysis. The Best Lawyers advisory board and leadership team analyze nominees and their peer reviews, ensuring that all information received so far is valid and accurate.
- Eligibility check. Best Lawyers then consults local bar associations to confirm that nominees are in good standing with their local legal communities.
- Nominee results released. Lastly, Best Lawyers finalizes their list of nominees and publishes it in print and online, enshrining the selected legal professionals in the Best Lawyers roster.
The organization is a useful resource for legal professionals and clients alike. Lawyers can learn more about each other through Best Lawyers, networking with other attorneys at the top of their fields. Similarly, citizens can utilize Best Lawyers to find a legal professional in their area who they can trust to provide them with high-quality care.
Law Office of David S. Bouschor, ll P.C., Recognized in Best Lawyers
We're thrilled to announce that our firm will be featured in the 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The nomination and recognition reflects all the hard work our team does and our status as exceptional legal professionals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
We offer a variety of services to our clients. Some of our practice areas include:
- Child custody
- Child support
- Grandparent's rights
- Premarital agreements
- Spousal maintenance
We provide services in both English and Spanish. We're always trying to think outside the box, working collaboratively with clients to develop comprehensive case strategies tailored to their unique needs and circumstances.
Our place in this year's edition of Best Lawyers reflects the tremendous hard work and dedication all our employees put into their craft every day. We work tirelessly to give our clients the care and compassion they deserve, and it shows through in the quality of our work.
You can rely on our firm for your family law needs. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys or learn more about our firm, contact us online or via phone at (940) 202-8323.